Vizuri Health Center is open and available for acute need care.
The well-being of you and your family is our top priority and we are staying up to date on CDC guidelines. With all that is happening in our community, the stress level is high . . . and stress is not good for us! We are available if you need us.
Updated office hours: Monday and Thursday 9-4, Tuesday 2:30-5:30
Here’s what we are doing to make your visit safe. We have enhanced protocols to create a safe clinical environment.
* If you’re not feeling well or have a fever, please call to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
* We ask that you wash your hands prior to your adjustment.
* Practice social distancing
* Reduced use of ipads and touch screens
* You may wait in your car until your adjustment; just give us a call letting us know you have arrived, and we’ll check you in.
* Counters and tables are being sanitizined after each visit.
* We are scheduling appointments so there are fewer patients at one time.
* For up-to-date practice information: Facebook.com/VizuriHealth
If you have a question, give us a call 878-8330, we are here to help.
We will get through this . . . “Every storm runs out of rain” ~Maya Angelou